Leaving Monterey - So long Kaleidoscope; see ya next year

So I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again (that sounds familiar). Anyway, KScope (that's what the cool kids call it) was excellent this year, a worthy follow up to last year's conference and a great inspiration for next year's conference. I wanted to say thanks to the people who voted me back onto the board of directors, I will be sure to work with the rest of the board to pack as much great content into next year as we can. Of course that is partly based on what all of you send us, so please come up with some interesting abstracts for presentations and submit them when we make the call. I'm also hoping to get more hands on labs next year. there is no teaching experience like when you actually get to do it and the labs were a big success this year.
Have to run to the airport so I'll have to try and post some more at a later time after I settle back in and go through all the presentations. Speaking of hands on labs I am working with Mike Nader to get all his content posted on the ODTUG site, hopefully by early next week.

To all my fellow villagers I say "see ya next year"


Always a villager - Gary

Comments