Dec Update

Quick update since I haven't posted in a while. I actually have a topic to post on I just haven't gotten around to putting it up, but should have it up soon. Things have been very busy lately, working in the financial services industry is a challenge these days, actually I suppose working in any industry is a challenge these days. Fortunately I do have some distractions, one of which is my participation on the ODTUG Hyperion SIG Board of Directors. Currently the BOD is engaged in putting together the agenda for the Kaleidoscope user conference in Monterey, CA. June 2009. Over the past few weeks, we have been reviewing abstracts and structuring the different tracks for the five days of the conference. I am very pleased with the content we have and really like the way the program is coming together. I strongly urge you to check out http://www.odtugkaleidoscope.com/ and consider attending this year. While expenses are going to be very tight this year for most of us, I strongly suggest you try to attend this conference. Remember one of the main differentiators with this conference is the amount of training you will get. This conference will not be a typical wine and dine vendor junket. The bulk of the conference is devoted to technical training and you will get a lot of it, dollar for dollar there is no better deal on the amount of content you will learn for the price. So I hope to see many of you there and if you do attend, be sure to look for my presentations, I'd love to see you there.

Best Regards

Comments