ODTUG Board Nomination

I would like to announce that I am running for the ODTUG Board of Directors.  I submitted my nomination this past weekend and I am hopeful I will gain enough votes to be elected to the board.

Below is my campaign statement and Bio.

Voting opens October 7 - October 28 for ODTUG members with a full membership.

I hope you will please vote for me. Thank you.



Campaign Statement:
I have been involved with ODTUG since June 2008.   That year I knew ODTUG was special and my career has never been the same as a result of my involvement.  I would like to continue giving back by becoming a member of the ODTUG BOD.

I have had amazing opportunities working with ODTUG.  I was the president of the ODTUG Hyperion SIG, Vendor lead for KScope12/13, and this year I am the business content lead.  In the years I have been involved with ODTUG I have tried to promote the growth and well being of the organization.  I was instrumental as president of the Hyperion SIG in driving content expansion and I was a strong contributor to building out vendor participation.   I have worked closely with ODTUG, I understand what the organization stands for and how it operates, I am certain I can be a significant contributor as a member of the board.

As a member of the board I will

·      Dedicate myself to making sure the organization stays focused on users and provides an exceptional experience and level of service to each member. 
·      Promote the EPM community tirelessly, but not at the expense of other Oracle technology tracks.  I believe there is room for everyone and we can continue to grow the breadth and scope of the technology areas we focus on.
·      Ensure ODTUG remains the premier provider of in depth Oracle content.

Please vote for me to become a member of the ODTUG Board of Directors.

Thank you


Bio:
Gary Crisci is an Oracle ACE with over fifteen years of finance experience specializing in Oracle Hyperion Solutions software. Gary is a noted expert in the Oracle Essbase field. He has spoken at numerous Kscope conferences and is a co-author of Developing Essbase Applications. Gary will also be a presenter at this year’s Oracle Open World conference.  During his career, Gary has held various positions as a consultant and as an industry professional working for top-tier companies such as Siemens, Morgan Stanley, and General Electric. He is the former president of the ODTUG Hyperion SIG, and he was on the conference committee for Kscope12 and Kscope13. Gary has an MBA in Information Systems. His current role is Senior Hyperion Architect -- Data Relationship Management for General Electric Corporation in Fairfield, Connecticut.



Comments

Vine Bike said…
This was lovely tto read